Terms of service
Updated at 2023-01-30
- Account - it is a contract for providing the features of Coinstrail by electronic means to the User by Coinstrail as per the terms described in the Terms and Conditions document.
- User - Natural person over 18 years old and with full legal capacity, running business activity or legal person or entity not having legal personality who subscribes to Coinstrail.com.
- Coinstrail - Coinstrail limited liability company in Warsaw, Marszałkowska str., 58/15 (00-545, Poland), NIP (VAT): 7011126524.
- Terms and Conditions - The most up to date terms and conditions, as displayed in Coinstrail.com.
- RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (GDPR)
Services provided by Coinstrail
- Coinstrail provides electronic services based on Internet applications, by which the User is able to check the auction prices, mintage and weight of numismatic coins. These applications enable the User access to numizmatic information on the internet.
- Coinstrail reserves the right to edit and change the Terms and Conditions.
- The User agrees to use Coinstrail based on his/her own free decision and at his/her own risk.
- Coinstrail does not make any guarantees or representations other than expressly made in these Terms and Conditions and exclude applicability of the laws regarding statutory warranty to the maximum possible extent.
- Coinstrail reserves the right to immediate deletion or suspension of the accounts infringing the Terms and Conditions or the applicable law.
- Coinstrail is not liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or goodwill caused by the use or inability to use Coinstrail.com
- Coinstrail's liability is limited to the total sum paid to Coinstrail by the User in question.
- Coinstrail is only liable for material damage caused solely by the fault of Coinstrail.
- Coinstrail's support and assistance are available only to Users who have paid a subscription for the current period.
- The User declares and guarantees that any content from pages within Coinstrail.com domain will not be copied, reproduced or used.
- All content provided by any User registered in Coinstrail.com constitutes property of the respective User. At the request of the User, Coinstrail may at any time delete his/her account, resulting in the removal of this entire content.
- On-line failure or unavailability of the Terms and Conditions content does not constitute a waiver of the obligations therein.
- The Terms and Conditions of Coinstrail are the only form of contract established between the User and Coinstrail.
- Any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions must be sent to Coinstrail's customer support service by email.
- Payment to Coinstrail can be done by the User through online transfer or credit card.
- Subscription period in Coinstrail can be counted each 3, 30 or 300 days, from the date of the opening of the account in Coinstrail.
- Full details from the account owner are needed when making payments to Coinstrail.
- Upon completing a payment to Coinstrail, Coinstrail's admin panel provides a VAT invoice to the User.
- The total sum of the subscription is the gross amount including VAT.
- Coinstrail does not refund funds paid for the provision of electronic services by Coinstrail.
- Personal data provided by the User in relation with payments are processed by payment institutions taking part in payment process.
Users' personal data
- Coinstrail processes the User's personal data due to General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6.1.b or f for the purpose and scope necessary to establish, shape, change, solve and properly implement services provided electronically, including for statistical purposes. While using the Coinstrail platform, the User may also receive system messages (information about failures, changes in the functioning of existing features or adding new services, as well as service support messages) via email or phone, as long as the User has provided us with such data for the time a User is in control of an active Coinstrail account. Providing the above-mentioned data is necessary for agreement implementation.
- By accepting Coinstrail’s Terms and Conditions, the user enters a contract for the processing of personal data of their store’s clients (end users) with Coinstrail limited liability company to the extent necessary to establish, shape content, change, solve and correctly implement services provided electronically.
- At the same time, Coinstrail informs that:
- The administrator of personal data provided by a User and everyone related to his business in order to use the service is Coinstrail limited liability company.
- You can contact Coinstrail in cases related with personal data protection via email@example.com
- The User's data will be kept for the period necessary to secure the interests of Coinstrail and the User related to access to the Account.
- The user has the right to demand access to his personal data from the administrator, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The user has the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Resignation and withdrawal
- The User is able to delete his/her account at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resignation of a Coinstrail account does not imply on any additional responsibility from Coinstrail, such as the refund of subscriptions already paid.
- Resignation of a Coinstrail account will result in the permanent exclusion of all User data from Coinstrail's servers.
- Resignation of a Coinstrail account does not result in the charge of any penalty fees related to the resignation.
- If fraud or extortion is detected, Coinstrail reserves the right to the immediate removal of the account involved.
- If a payment is not affected after the subscription period ends, the User's account will be blocked.
- Coinstrail provides the email address email@example.com for all subjects related to queries and complaints.
- Complaints may be filed within 7 days from the date on which Coinstrail provided the service in question.
- Complaints will be processed within 14 days from the date of the lodging of the complaint.
- The complaint must be clear and detailed about its subject and the circumstances justifying it.
- In case of failure by the User to meet the deadlines presented for lodging a complaint, the complaint will not be considered.
Changes to the service and prices
- Coinstrail reserves the right to make changes in the price list of its services, notifying these changes 14 days prior to their implementation. This information will be published on Coinstrail.com and Coinstrail's admin panel.
- The prices shown in the price list are not dependent on external factors.
- Coinstrail is entitled to assign all rights and obligations stemming from these Terms and Conditions (including provision of services and right to receive subscription payments) to another entity affiliated with Coinstrail and User agrees for such assignment. Assignment of right and obligations stemming from these Terms and Conditions is made as an amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Via this link: https://coinstrail.com/support